Augur REP Price Chart Market Cap
Augur REP Price Chart Market Cap
Get Augur (REP) latest price, chart, and market cap data from all exchanges. REP to USD (REP/USD). Augur price today ✓ $ 11.071 USD (3.15 %) Augur Stay up to date with the current price of Augur for 1 min, 1 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month, 1 year, and more.
Augur (REP) Crypto Coin Rank 52 Website White Paper r/Augur (REP)
Today Augur (REP)
price in US dollars is currently 11.07 USD
, and if converted to Bitcoin
is 0.001977 BTC
. A total of 21,743 coin's
are currently circulating in the Market. Augur (REP)
prices are currently experiencing a change of -0.29 %
, check all cryptocurrency.
Over the past 24 hours 0.010 M US dollars Augur (REP)
has been traded on Crypto Exchanges
. Get Augur (REP)'s progress by adding it to your favourites
and creating a free portfolio
if you wish.
Augur (REP) Block NumberBlock Number
Augur (REP) Block TimeBlock Time
Augur (REP) Block RewardBlock Reward
Total Coins Mined
Augur (REP) Net Hashes Per Second Net Hashes Per Second
Augur (REP) Price Charts
Augur (REP) ICO Details
Fund Raised (BTC)
18,630.8749 BTC; 1,149,880 ETH
Fund Raised (USD)
Security Audit Company
Augur is building a decentralised prediction market with its token REP. REP (Reputation) can be thought of as a sort of “score” attached to an individual’s public and private address and is both divisible and exchangeable like bitcoin. However, that is where the similarities to cryptocurrency end. REP has a fixed supply of 11 million and can not be mined.
Those who hold REP are expected, in regular installments, to report on the outcome of a random selection of closed events/predictions in the system. Reporters have a time limit in which to do this. Augur expects each reporting session to initially be quite quick, but may take as much as an hour as Augur grows in popularity.
Augur's ICO lasted 45 days. The ICO token supply represents 80% of the total token supply, so there was a total of 8,800,000 tokens available at the offering. The crowdsale raised a total of $5.1 Million from 2,744 accounts with an average purchase of 7.639293 BTC (or US$1854 at the time) and 3782.545482 ETH (or US$2420 at the time). The ETH distribution was considerably more concentrated than the BTC distribution with the largest account contributing 252000 ETH (21.9% of the ETH raised). Augur sold 13,500BTC at an average price of $227 in an effort to hedge the risk of BTC price movements.
- Jack Peterson: Lead Developer, Co-Founder. (LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Joey Krug: Senior Back-End Developer, Co-Founder. (LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Stephen Sprinkle: Senior Front-End Developer. (LinkedIn);
- John Danz: Front-End Developer. (LinkedIn);
- Jackson Broussard: Front-End Developer.
- Aaron Drake: Senior Back-End Developer. (LinkedIn);
- Alex Chapman: Back-End Developer.
- Ryan Garner: Back-End Developer. (Twitter);
- Tom Kysar: Director of Operations. (LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Peronet Despeignes: Special Operations. (LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Ivan Petric: Marketeer. (Twitter);
- True Augur (15%): August 17- August 22, 12:00pm (EST)
- Prophet (10%): August 22- August 28, 12:00pm (EST)
- Nate Silver (5%): August 28 - September 5, 12:00pm (EST)
- Nostradamus (0%): September 5- October 1, 12:00pm (EST)
Token Reserve Split (20%):
- 16% Advisers;
- 04% Forecast Foundation;